Spring 2012 Survey Results
Thank you to the families who participated in our Spring 2012 Season Survey.
We wanted to share the survey results & feedback.
Girls on the Run has been a valuable experience for my daughter?
100% of the families surveyed agreed that Girls on the Run was a valuable experience for their daughter. (84% Strongly agreed, 15.4% Agreed, 0% Neutral, 0% Disagreed & 0% Strongly Disagreed). One amazing comment included was “This is one activity where an ADHD, aspergers and learning disability child can finally fit in!”
Please give two or three adjectives to describe your GOTR Coaches?
Top 3 responses include; encouraging, dedicated, fun
Ways we can improve your GOTR Experience? (We received may “no” or “n/a” responses but here some of the most popular responses.
- “Teach girls a little more bout the process of distance running, breathing, pacing so they can finish the race instead of sprinting and then walking during the race”
- “Opening up more slots. It’s very hard to get into the program at our school…”
- Increased Coach to Parent Communication to help parents stay informed on what is taught
- “Have some sort of recognition for graduates” - We love this idea!
- “More promotion to attract more volunteer participation so more girls could enjoy the program.”
Ways to improve our 5k? (top answers included)
- Meeting locations were difficult to find, ”Higher signage”, “Zones of A-D, E-J…” - We love these ideas!
- Date change was problematic - We realize that this was a challenge and hope that everyone understand that we want to provide you the best experience possible. We will do our best to ensure this doesn’t happen again in the future. Thank you for understanding.
- Huntersville is a long way away but I really do like the course. I appreciate that since it is all the way in Huntersville the start time is at 9am instead of 8 or 7″
- “Traffic at Exit 23 backs up in the morning”
Positive comments we received about the 5k (top answers included):
- “Liked Sponsor Village and the fact that each girl got a medal”
- Thought the location was great. No traffic or a lot of distractions”
- “Overall experience was great”
- “Parking was handled really well”
- “The volunteer you had motivating us at the stops were so awesome!”
- “I loved how smooth the event went. Great energy. Very inspiring.”
- “Overall it was a great eveperience that would be beneifical until gradulation of high school if possible. the attributes would be helpful throughout high school when some girls begin to question themselves and need to be encouraged. They also need reinforcement… Being ladies of good and moral character which girls on the run promotes.”
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide quality programming for our girls, families and volunteers. We hope that as you continue your Girls on the Run experience you will have a positive experience. We truly appreciate your support!
The GOTR Charlotte Staff
Comments are closed.